Develops marketing strategy by studying economic indicators; tracking changes in supply and demand; identifying customers and their current and future needs; monitoring the competition.
Marketing Director Job Duties:
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
- Obtains market share by developing marketing plans and programs for each product; directing promotional support.
- Maintains relations with customers by organizing and developing specific customer- relations programs; determining company presence at conventions, annual meetings, trade associations, and seminars.
- Provides short- and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data.
- Influences present and future products by determining and evaluating current and future market trends.
- Develops new uses for existing products by analyzing statistics regarding market development; acquiring and analyzing data; consulting with internal and external sources.
- Maintains research database by identifying and assembling marketing information.
- Provides marketing information by answering questions and requests.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Completes marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains marketing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains marketing staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Develops marketing staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Marketing Director Skills and Qualifications:
Client Relationships, Coaching, Managing Processes, Self-Motivated, Marketing Plan, Subordinate Involvement, Customer Focus, Marketing Research, Statistical Analysis, Developing Budgets, Financial Planning Strategy.
We’re looking for a Senior Software Engineer to help build industry-leading technologies that customers love.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will:
- Study and develop cutting-edge techniques in deep learning, graphs, machine learning, and data analytics, and perform in-depth analysis and optimization to ensure the best possible performance on current- and next-generation GPU architectures.
- Work directly with key customers to understand the current and future problems they are solving and provide the best AI solutions using GPUs.
- Collaborate closely with the architecture, research, libraries, tools, and system software engineers at exaAI to influence the design of next-generation architectures, software platforms, and programming models
- Experience with AI/ML frameworks (TensorFlow, Caffe, or MXNet) and knowledge of neural network fundamentals.
- Experience with GPU programming with CUDA, OpenCL and/or GPU-based software acceleration libraries
- Flexible, results-oriented problem-solver who requires minimal supervision. Projects can vary greatly from one to the next, so you must thrive on variety and enjoy taking on new challenges.
- A strong knowledge of software design, programming techniques, and AI algorithms.
- Excellent understanding of real-time embedded software design and be proficient in Linux, C, C++, Python and other software languages and operating systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Some travel is required for conferences and for on-site visits with developers.
- Perform duties in all areas of development (i.e. requirements analysis, high and low-level design, coding, model training and evaluation, documentation, real world testing, and validation).
- A Master Degree or PhD from a leading university in an engineering or computer science related discipline and 3+ years of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Science, or related technical field.
The Field Applications Engineer (FAE) is expected to be the primary technical interface to exaAI for our customer base.
This requires the acquisition of thorough, in-depth knowledge of all exaAI products in order to be relied on by exaAI Sales for his/her technical competence and to customers as a trusted technical advisor and partner in their application design.
The FAE provides pre-sales and post-sales technical support to exaAI customers, ensuring smooth and ultimately successful product definition and design through all phases of the development life cycle
- Previous system-level development highly desired
- Experience with AI/ML frameworks (TensorFlow, Caffe, or MXNet)
- C++,Java and Python language proficiency, working knowledge of Real Time system
- Excellent communicator with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player, independent, self-starter, adaptable to rapidly changing market requirements, with prioritization skills, willing to travel US and Internationally.
- US work eligibility
- 3 to 5 years’ experience
- Languages; Chinese Mandarin desirable